Schoolwide Learning Expectations
Graduates of SSPP are:
- are peacemakers.
- work independently and collaboratively.
- demonstrate leadership qualities.
Responsible citizens who:
- respect the environment and are stewards of the planet.
- respect themselves and others displaying positive social behavior.
- demonstrate responsibility and display leadership qualities, tolerance and respect; and work cooperatively with others
Active Christians who:
- pray and participate at Mass and in the sacraments.
- have a moral conscience, are kind to others and make good choices.
- live the Salesian family spirit.
Involved Individuals who:
- make choices for a healthy mind, body and soul.
- share their knowledge, gifts and talents.
- act responsibly at home, school and in the community.
Successful life long learners who:
- communicate and think critically.
- are organized and have good study skills.
- are excited and motivated to learn.
Effective communicators who:
- listen carefully and read, write and speak clearly.
- demonstrate good manners.
- use technology responsibly and effectively