SSPP admits students of any race, color and national ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. SSPP does not discriminate on the basis of race, color or national origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Please take note of the following information:
- Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee of $75.00 is payable upon submission of the application form.
- The application form is not an acceptance form and does not guarantee admittance to the school.
- Pre-Kindergarten: For information regarding our Pre-Kindergarten Program please click on the Pre-K link.
- Kindergarten: Applicant will be interviewed for 15 minutes.
- Grade 1 to Grade 8: Applicant will be required to spend half of a school day at SSPP in order for the grade level teachers to complete an overall assessment of the applicant's ability and current grade level.
- On the appointment date, you must bring the following documents with you:
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate (Catholic applicants)
- First Communion certificate (Catholic applicants)
- a copy of the latest report card
- a copy of the standardized test results (Gr. 2 – Gr. 8)
- a letter of recommendation from the applicant's present teacher
- Age requirements:
- Pre-Kindergarten: The applicant must be 4 years of age on or before August 1st of the school year.
- Kindergarten: The applicant must be five years of age on or before September 1st of the school year.
- First Grade: The applicant must be six years of age on or before September 1st of the school year.